- Change the primary generator class with use of
run.mac and add runs with following primaries:
proton, positron, pion-, muon+ Run the macro from your interactive session (Qt).
- Add randomizing the particle direction with
theta in [0,2*deg], phi [0.,360*deg]. See example basic/B3 README page and its B3::PrimaryGenerator class
Activate interactively storing of the random generator status, run simulation with a retrieved status and check results:
- Start application and run command:
- Select a particle type and run 3 events:
Run0.rndm (by hand) and save a scene with 3 events.
- Run more events with varying the primary particle, eg. run your
- Restore the random status from the
and repeat the commands in step 2) and compare the scene with the saved one.
- Add axes at the middle of the EmCalorimeter
- Add date on your scene
- Add text in red near your tube withe the “tube” label
- Set background to “gray”
- Make an 8000*6000 EPS file (with 100 events) and look at it
vis.mac with these commands